Provides Joint Relief & Supports Joint Flexibility*
Products are available through Authorized Metagenics Practitioners. If you have a Metagenics Practitioner Code, enter it in the Practitioner Code box next to the cart to continue shopping.
OsteoVantiv is designed to comfort sore joints and promote joint flexibility in healthy people. It features a clinically effective dose of UC-II®, which has been shown in research to support healthy joint function. OsteoVantiv also features a proprietary, enriched form of THIAA for enhanced joint relief.*
- Scientifically formulated to help revitalize healthy joint function and support an active lifestyle*
- UC-II®, when compared in one study to glucosamine and chondroitin, was found to have more significant benefits*
- In a study of healthy subjects who experienced joint discomfort upon physical activity, UC-II® positively influenced knee extension*
- Undenatured type II collagen in UC-II® is the only biologically active form—a key protein to help relieve joint discomfort and support joint function*
- New and improved, enriched form of THIAA—an iso-alpha acid designed to provide powerful joint support without GI side effects*
- THIAA selectively modulates kinase activity in favor of joint health*
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||37.5 mg||9|
|Standardized Cartilage†||20 mg||*|
|Tetrahydro-Iso-Alpha-Acids [from hops (Humulus lupulus L.) cone extract]||300 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, silica, potassium chloride, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Directions: Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking other nutritional supplements or medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Daily Value not established.
†UC-II® brand collagen with undenatured Type II Collagen (U.S. Patents 7,083,820, 7,846,487 and EPO Patent EP1435906B1; Canadian Patent CA 2459981C; and Japanese Patent JP 4800574B2.) UC-II® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.