UltraClear® Plus pH
Nutritional Support for Metabolic Detoxification & Alkalinization*
Products are available through Authorized Metagenics Practitioners. If you have a Metagenics Practitioner Code, enter it in the Practitioner Code box next to the cart to continue shopping.
UltraClear Plus pH is formulated to provide enhanced, specialized nutritional support for balanced hepatic detoxification capacity, with a focus on alkalinization support that can influence Phase II detoxification and Phase III elimination. It features a rice protein base, which may be beneficial during times of increased food allergen exposure, and is enhanced with specific nutrients and high in antioxidant vitamins C and E, and beta-carotene to provide well-rounded nutritional support for liver detoxification.*
- Features enhanced support for Phase II hepatic detoxification with green tea catechins, magnesium sulfate, and 7 added amino acids*
- Features 15 g of OptiProtein™, which includes 12 g of rice protein, and 3 g of added amino acids
- Features enhanced nutrient support with methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate*
- Provides enhanced support to protect against oxidative stress during the natural liver detoxification process*
- Features sesame oil and 995 mg of potassium citrate to promote alkalinization and support Phase III detoxification (elimination)*
- May be used in 10- or 28-day metabolic detoxification programs, as well as on a long-term basis*
About 2 scoops (46 g)
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, sesame seed oil, natural flavors, medium chain triglycerides , silica, and rice maltodextrin.
Directions: Shake canister before scooping. Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (46 grams) of UltraClear Plus pH into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic , may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless directed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, you have hyperkalemia or abnormal kidney function, or you are taking ACE inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs), or potassium sparing diuretics. If taking other medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is non-GMO & gluten free.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†Contains no more than 4% caffeine.