Multigenics® Intensive Care
Advanced Nutritional Support for Optimal Health*
Products are available through Authorized Metagenics Practitioners. If you have a Metagenics Practitioner Code, enter it in the Practitioner Code box next to the cart to continue shopping.
Multigenics® Intensive Care is a potent yet gentle vitamin and mineral formula that features high quality ingredients designed for optimal absorption and bioavailability . Rapid disintegration allows quick release of the micronutrients. This comprehensive formula is suitable for adolescents, adults, and seniors, and features:*
- L-5-MTHF—a body-ready, nature-identical folate.
- Alpha- and gamma-tocopherols in a one-to-one ratio.
- Select nutrients to support liver and adrenal function.
- Patented mineral amino acid chelates designed for optimal mineral absorption.
- Caro-xan™, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids for balanced antioxidant protection.
- Provides 400 IU of vitamin D for those with reduced intake, less efficient intestinal absorption, or reduced biosynthesis of this important vitamin.
- Provides L-glutamine to support the integrity of the intestinal lining, which is important for optimal absorption of nutrients.*
- Delivers comprehensive bone support by featuring the mineral complex and organic factors contained in microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), and a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.*
- Features L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate—a body-ready, nature-identical folate.*
- Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
DIRECTIONS: Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
This product is Gluten Free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
†Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
††As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
†††Fully reacted mineral amino acid chelate: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.