Multigenics® Intensive Care
Advanced Nutritional Support for Optimal Health*
Products are available through Authorized Metagenics Practitioners. If you have a Metagenics Practitioner Code, enter it in the Practitioner Code box next to the cart to continue shopping.
Multigenics® Intensive Care is a potent yet gentle vitamin and mineral formula that features high quality ingredients designed for optimal absorption and bioavailability. Rapid disintegration allows quick release of the micronutrients. This comprehensive formula is suitable for adolescents, adults, and seniors, and features:*
- L-5-MTHF—a body-ready, nature-identical folate.
- Alpha- and gamma-tocopherols in a one-to-one ratio.
- Select nutrients to support liver and adrenal function.
- Patented mineral amino acid chelates designed for optimal mineral absorption.
- Caro-xan™, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids for balanced antioxidant protection.
- Provides 400 IU of vitamin D for those with reduced intake, less efficient intestinal absorption, or reduced biosynthesis of this important vitamin.
- Provides L-glutamine to support the integrity of the intestinal lining, which is important for optimal absorption of nutrients.*
- Delivers comprehensive bone support by featuring the mineral complex and organic factors contained in microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), and a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.*
- Features L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate—a body-ready, nature-identical folate.*
- Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
DIRECTIONS: Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
This product is Gluten Free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
†Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
††As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
†††Fully reacted mineral amino acid chelate: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.